Your initial appointment will consist of a comprehensive evaluation and consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options, as well as a financial treatment plan. In most cases, a second appointment is needed to provide treatment on another day. Occasionally, surgery can be performed the same day as the consultation.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your surgical referral slip and any x-rays if applicable. You may bring your x-rays with you or have your dentist or physician’s office email x-rays to [email protected] (Fort Lauderdale office) or [email protected] (Tamarac office).
- Driver’s license or photo ID.
- If you have insurance, bring your insurance card.
- Any new patient forms on this website that you completed- if you printed. Otherwise, you will have the option to email the forms directly to us at completion.
- A list of medications you are presently taking (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.). Also please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.).
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit.
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional films are necessary, they will be taken at our facility.